Chrislynn Tagged me awhile ago & I saw the below "Who Am I?" on cute Merrilee's blog a while ago too and have been meaning to post mine and then count it for my tag. ;-)
WHO AM I?
I now tag: Mom, Bree & Carrol!!!!!!
Here's how:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name? (Ruth)
2. What is your favorite food? (Mmm Avocados)
3. What high school did you go to? (Burley HS)
4. What is your favorite color? (Purple)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Hmm...)
6. Favorite drink? (Arizona Green Tea, it's such my guilty pleasure)
7. Dream vacation? (Greek Islands)
8. Favorite dessert? (Creme Brulee)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (Wonder Woman)
10. What do you love most in life? (LOVE)
11. One Word to describe you. (Fickle)
12. Your favorite animal. (Orangutan)
13. Biggest fear. (Water)
It's been such a great summer but ever since I came back from visiting home it's been so hard to focus on work and now school is just around the corner. I'm wondering if I'm really making the difference in the world that I've always dreamed of... I'm thinking it's time for me to make a change and it seems that something or somewhere else is calling. Maybe it's homeward bound or maybe it's somewhere even farther away? Or is it just indigestion? I just wish the whole financial responsibility thing wouldn't get in my way. We shall see. If anyone knows of any work opportunities closer to B-town let me know. I miss family so much.Yesterday was Michelle's Birthday. We took the day off of work and Radik and one of his friends came into town and the four of us spent the day at Six Flags. Poor Radik got SO sick. He found out earlier in the summer that he gets sea sick. Well now I'm thinking it's motion sickness in general. He was so great & positive about everything but I'm sure it was a miserable day for him. It kept getting worse. He was even having trouble keeping food down in the evening. Once we called Nurse Sayda and got him medicine he was able to sleep and got feeling better.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Girl in the Mirror
Posted by gizcallyomom at 8/19/2008 11:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved it when Radik told me he was feeling better because he heard my voice. He is too funny. Well, it would be a dream come true for you to come closer to home or even come home. PLEASE!!!! Just for a little while....I often wish you were with us on many occasions. You left when you were 19 to be a nanny and you were suppose to return in a year young lady. Well, I can dream. I love you so much princess and whatever you decide to do, you know we support you. Mom
Hey Bonnie's email is www.cowgirljunkiequeen@yahoo.com
Can you invite her to your blog and email her to let her know. She said Richie is the only one who emails her.
Mom
Hey Sis,
It has been a while since I saw you. I enjoying reading your blogs. They are so interesting. Can't wait to see you again, so you can meet my little man.
Love,
Nyla
I think it would be hard to be so far away, but then I also think what an adventure your having. What kind of work are you looking for?
So, I tried for so long to figure out that picture thing. I guess you can call me Internet illiterate because I have no clue how to do the first part of the tag...but I got the questions down pat. Piece of cake, just copy and paste :0)!!! Missing your beautiful face girl!!!
Post a Comment