http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/snl-more-cowbell.html
Crazy Cory from B-town came to visit last weekend and we were able to get tickets to the Caps game 3 against the Rangers! (We sat by a lady that had not one but two cowbells. One for each hand!) The Caps ended up making a come back and beat the Rangers and are now doing the same to the Pittburg Penguins!! Eee! So hope they go all the way!


Sunday, May 3, 2009
MORE Cowbell!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 5/03/2009 02:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you get to meet up with friends from B town once in a while. You ought to make a post of all your B town friends that visit you in the East coast. Who are they? Sarah, John, Nicole...
We love you so much! Enjoy life!!!!
Ay Mom... always trying to get us to do more posts. She's always giving me cute ideas. She cracks me up. I love you Siser. You're so cute.
-Bree
p.s I've seen that Cowbell sketch... it cracks me up!
Ok, I've already read this post. See ya!!!
Hi Sis
To answer your question what is wrapped in bacon? It's shrimp!
Hope your have a great day!
Please post love to see pics of your side of the world!
You're invited to Photo Friday
Post a Comment