For Memorial Day Weekend I went down to Williamsburg for cute Holli and Barry's wedding. They are beautiful and so was the wedding! My kick in the pants friend Marlise flew in for the wedding and we then headed to VA Beach for the rest of the long weekend. I hadn't been to VA Beach for SO long and we really weren't impressed. But any day at the beach is better than no day at the beach even if there a ton of red necks and white trash there with you. ;-) we thought it was hilarious when we saw a sign for Mount Trashmore and had to take a detour and document.
I was SO excited to find this Cupcakery but was so so sad to find out they were closed. :(
And finally to get all updated the weekend before that I flew into North Carolina (Such pretty, pretty trees and... hills... I still can't call them mountains even though everyone thinks they are. ;-) ) for a wedding and then to New Jersey for Richie's graduation. I left my camera at home so didn't take any pics. Very sad days without a camera. Richie is SO very amazing. I'm so proud of him. Check out his blog to see a pic with him and some of my ladies from Sex in the City and pics of his beautiful family!: http://callfamilyproductions.blogspot.com/
Eeeeeeck, I'm homeless right now and at the library to use the internet (Mom, this post was for you!) and it's just about to close!!!! Will update again soon!
6 comments:
This month will fly by. Remember the wonderful place you'll be living in. Washer AND dryer!!!! Yay! I'm so glad you had tons of kids from your ward help. That is so amazing. It sounds like you've been super busy. I love you tons Sissy. Miss you.
Mom
I carry you with me in my heart... always.
I miss you so so much!
Wish you were her!
P.S you will be soon
Wow! That was a big moving crew! Glad you had such wonderful help. Love you, and you can always come chill in the dirty jerz.
You look so pretty in all your pics! Love your smile!
By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com
Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.
Hope all is well
Richard and Sayda
Hey Sissy. For some reason I did not have your blog address. I don't know how that happened. Anyways, I am glad that I found you. You look geat in the pictures. I can't wait to see you again. Love you, Nyla.
Post a Comment