CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Went up again to NYC last weekend.
BellaNotte - Lady and the Tramp pic at Sbarros in NYC. ;-)

We took a bus to NJ to say a quick Happy Birthday to Richie and to see his cute fam. We arrived a little early and had to wait for Richie to get off of work to pick us up. We spent the time playing with the camera. Biggest nerds EVER!

When we got back to the city I bumped into this guy selling these awesome feather headbands. Radik ended up buything this one for me when I wasn't looking. I just LOVE it!!!
The next day we made Mom's homemade Pizza with Radik's roommates. It was the first time I tried making her dough. It came out great!
The weekend before Radik came to VA and we went to my good Swiss friend's Birthday party. They had this Raclette Swiss Cheese dish at the party that was AMAZING! Radik and I decided we must get the dish to play with too! It was so great seeing everyone and for Radik to meet them. The weekends are always too short.

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

I love those pictures! How did you get so high on the jumping ones??? I love you Giselle!

Radik said...

My princess,are you ready for jumping again? i got it(card). We are going to RED LOBSTER

Robnz Fam said...

Those two boys look like twins in that picture. And wow, you jump HIGH! :0) What a fun fun weekend. They do fly by way too fast.