We went to our dear friends the Kwabi's for Christmas Eve where music and dancing is always a staple. Freda sure is the Santa Claus of her neighborhood. Every Christmas Eve she invites all the neighborhood children over to her house for quite the celebration then at midnight, she shares the meaning of Christmas with them and lets them open one gift from under her tree after they share something they are thankful for. At one point the kids decided to have a dance competition. It was so much fun. One of the little boys would bust into the splits and all the kids thought it was pretty cool. I begged and begged Radik to show him up with his splits. He finally took off his shoes and busted into the splits too. The kids thought it was pretty dang cool. I was so sad I didn't get a picture of it. After the dance off, poor Radik sat next to me and whispered in my ear that he didn't think he was going to be able to walk again. Ha! ha! I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, the things he does for me. ;-)
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas Eve Dance Off and a very unexpected SWEET Christmas
Posted by gizcallyomom at 12/27/2009 12:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. You look so beautiful with that red, long sweater. You also look so beautiful in the kitchen with your apron. (So domestic!) I love you and can't wait to see you.
Looks like a wonderful Christmas as well as so many other adventures! You look so good and I'm glad you are happy!
I love it! It looks like the funnest Christmas ever! I love Freda, what a sweet heart! I'm loving catching up on your blog and life! I love you girl!!!
Post a Comment