CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eastern Market and National Tree

I couldn't believe I had never taken Radik to the Eastern Market. I use to go all the time and when we went a few weekends ago I had so many memories. Mom got me the cutest, funky purple bracelet when we went together and I remember once when I was there with Dad I noticed he wasn't standing near me and found him sitting on a bench feeding the birds. He's so cute. I remember wondering why he had wrapped some of his bread in a napkin and put it in his pocket after breakfast. ;-)


National Tree
Yule Log















One of Santa's workshops is right near the tree so we were able to get our picture taken for free with Santa! ;-) He asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said to go home and got a little teary eyed. He gave me the sweetest look and then asked Radik what he wanted. Radik said to see her family and then gave one of his contagious laughs. Santa laughed and said good answer. ;-)

1 comments:

SAYDA said...

What a beautiful Santa! I love this picture. I'm glad Santa is making your wish come true.