It's been about a year since I've sprayed for spiders/bugs and there has been quite a few sightings lately. YUCK! So, I thought I'd set off some foggers. I was getting all ready and as I'm reading the instructions "Turn Off Pilot Light" I start to feel overwhelmed. Just saying "Pilot Light" scares me.
Plus, it had been a week which included a blown out tire and burnt out headlight. I've had similar weeks where I think to myself, if I was married I would SO not be dealing with this (I hope to find a hot husband who comes with a well equipped tool belt just waiting to check off my honey due list. ;-)) and then thanks to my cute Dad he walks me through the challenge. He walk
ed me through so many via phone while I was in VA it was nice to have him walk me through it in person this time. I'm SO thankful for my Dad. He really can do anything in the world and is so patient with me when my distressing damsel comes out. Well, the pilot light's back on and hopefully the bugs and spiders are long gone too! Afterwards I felt pretty independent. ;-) Kind of like super women! ;-) Below are two of my other super hero friends! Thanks cute Mom for taking these fun pics!
Aubs flying to my rescue, as usual. ;-)
Bree, using all her force against the enemy! ;-)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
SuckerPunched the blown tire, burnt headlight and...The Pilot Light
Posted by gizcallyomom at 8/31/2011 04:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved this post! It put a big smile on my face. Who knew I had 3 super daughters with super human powers? Love you.
I love you so much Sis! You might not always be the most "tool-savvy" (or in this case, pilot light savvy) gal, but I have always admired how independent you are. You've never been afraid to figure something out and get it done. That is an important quality to have. Even when your man does come with a handy dandy tool belt... ;)(Or in my case, when they don't... Don't tell Travis I said that.)
And she's back! I bet your dad was happy to walk you through a stressful situation in person too. Loved lunch last weekend. We'll have to get together soon.
Post a Comment