CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feeling the breeze again.

It would be difficult to put into one short post what has happened in the last year and eight months. But short and sweet, I'm living in Burley now (like the driver's license, plates and lease agreement are now in the 83318, "Famous Potatoes" area code) and I am beginning to feel the breeze again. I do miss my urban family SO very much. I think of Radik often, which usually brings me to tears (as it did just now but then life quickly moves my thoughts along and a fire alarm or something will go off. Seriously, as I was tearing up just now, a fire alarm went off and I had to leave the building ;)) then I wipe them away and send him light and love. I miss the comfort/familiarity I created for myself in beautiful Virginia but don't really miss it all that much. Nothing can compare to the time I'm now able to spend with my amazing family. They are the coolest people I know. Life is good. I feel like I've come a long ways and have now arrived at a calmer, more accepting, loving place with my thoughts and heart. I still have a long way to go but have definitely gotten passed quite a few pages in this new chapter of my life, which I'm calling My Happiness Project.


"My idea of Heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with." -O.W.


3 comments:

SAYDA said...

Aw... I love you so much. Yes, you have come a long ways. I'm so happy to have you back in town. I won't say in my life because you were always a phone call away. You are so close now and I love it that way! I know it must have been the most difficult thing you ever did.(To leave such a beautiful part of the US) ...and such great people! I can't even imagine you were gone for almost 9 years. I know you will never forget the wonderful memories you made back east, the wonderful people that became your family, the wonderful places you saw, etc. I love the new memories we're making. Welcome home sweetheart.

Robnz Fam said...

I want to share that potato with you.

Why have we not seen more of each other? I'm coming over to Chadwicks soon ok?!!!

Nicole said...

I just want to tell you I love you too and that I am happy you are finding your happiness. FYI you're part of my own "happiness" and thanks for sharing that wonderful idea with me.