S'More Summer Weekends
____________________________________________________________________
-Rooftop White Party w/Aruni
____________________________________________________________________
Pics from 4th of July 2008
-Brighton Beach,
-NYC waterfalls -http://www.nycwaterfalls.org/
-The View Restaurant & Lounge, revolving rooftop restaurant above Times Square (I felt like a princess partaking of all the itty bitty deserts!)
-and Brunch for my favorite eggs benedict at 44th & 10 Hell's Kitchen -http://www.44andx.com/ (a good forty five minutes after we had been eating I looked over and noticed that Nick Lachey, Cheryl Burke, Drew Lachey and fam were sitting two tables away from us having brunch! It was AWESOME! Everyone was acting like this happens everyday so I didn't feel like I could ask to take a picture. We ended up just taking one outside to document the experience. ;-) )





3 comments:
You saw famous people! Wow! I like the way you look all in white. You're just too cute! DON'T YOU KNOW?????
Thank you for sharing your blog with me! I love, love, love it! You look adorable and clearly are having the best summer ever! We need to hang out. When you have a moment let me know. :)
I haven't got to check out your blog for a little while. What fun Summer pictures! I'm jelous! The beach, New York, Wow! I'm glad you are having a great time!
Post a Comment