I've been M.I.A.!!!!! (I also bought M.I.A.'s album the other day and am SO lovin' it!)
My laptop died on me a while ago and I've finally decided to accept that it may not be able to be fixed. Sad days because there were some pics from home I had moved from my camera to the computer. :( A friend is looking into fixing it and if that's not possible, at least saving the memory for me. There were some cute pics from home that I'll have to post later, if they are able to be saved. Radik left me his computer for a few weeks so I need to take advantage and post some pics from home that I do have.
(Picture with My Mindy! (It was so wonderful to see my cousins!!! I really need to spend more time at home so I can have some quality time with these guys! Mindy, Dan, Radik and I watched the little munchkins while everyone was in the temple. Little Richie and Dan helped me decorate Bree's car. Little Richie was so cute! He took his job very serious and thought the cars next to hers needed toothpaste on their wheels too.)
There were a few other brides that were also getting married that day. Bree was the prettiest. She looked like she walked straight out of
a magazine.
-My amazing parents!
-My Aunt Leanna
-My not so little, little brother!
-Radik, James and Lee!
-Radik and I with cousin John
-My dear friend Matt and I
Sunday, July 27, 2008
M.I.A.
Posted by gizcallyomom at 7/27/2008 10:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I missed your wonderful postings. I love and miss you so much.It seems that it was a dream when you were here.It seems like so long ago.
Mom
Post a Comment