I never thought there would be another Holloween treat that would capture my taste buds like a good ole' fashion candy corn. They are SO SO wonderful and one of the many things I look forward to in the Fall time (thank you for sending me that wonderful bag of candy corn Mom!). But then, last night these things came into my life:
They are AMAZING, if you haven't tried them yet, you must go out and get them right now. I will warn: much like the good ole' fashion candy corn, they are like crack candy and it will be hard to eat just one. Mmmm MWAH!! These Kisses don't like! I wish lil' Richie was coming for a visit because we filled our/his welcome bucket with them on the door.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Crack Kisses, Mmmm MWAH!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 10/02/2008 01:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun candy! We did not go to school because teacher have inservice for 2 days.
I love you.
OMG! Cuteness! Gotta run to the store! Hopefully Burley has them too. You know, we're only 10 years behind. Can't wait to try them. Love you, Mom
My sister in law brought those a few weeks ago when they were in town and I loved them! I would be in trouble if I bought a WHOLE bag so I will settle for the one I ate when she was here :)
ummm I will have to try those, have you tried candy corn with peanuts it tastes like a nut roll so yummy.
I agree! We bought a couple of bags to make some neighbor treats and we ended up eating a whole bag before we sent out our treats. LOL. Just way to delcious!
Post a Comment