I've Been Tagged!
I've been Tagged by Bonnie! I am to list 7 random things about me.....and then tag 7 people to do the same.
Hmm... I was going to list that I've been told I'm too sensitive, more than I'd like to hear and I cry at the drop of a hat but I think EVERYONE knows that about me. ;-)
1. My ankles pop like crazy whenever I'm walking around barefoot.
2. I live vicariously through cheerleading, dance & gymnastic "teeny bopper" movies/shows. Oh how I LOVE the Family channel. Seriously, when ever I have a bad day, one of these movies does the trick on making me feel better.
3. I strongly believe there are two things you never go cheap on: 1-Your Hair & 2- Your Ice Cream.
4. I Love, LOVE, Love my birthday month & believe it's necessary to celebrate more than one day and I have to be involved in the planning of my celebration.
5. I get scared and won't answer the door if I'm home alone & am not expecting anyone.
6. I DO NOT like to be touched on my face by someone I don't know very well. Believe it or not this happens to me way too often.
7. Lists, Lists, Lists! I have to make a list for everthing. I carry a note pad in my bag that I use for my lists. I usually make a list when I get to work and in class when I start to loose interest in the lecture, I'll start making another list for myself.
I Tagged
Denise (I SO want you to start your blog Cousin!!!! So, your first post can be this tag and then I can see pictures of those beautiful cousins of mine on a regular basis!)
Aubrey
Chanc
3 comments:
Remember when Travis put his finger in your ear when you didn't know him very well? Mom and I like movies on the life channel.I love you new background. Thanks for tagging me.
I love your new background, super girly! And I really enjoy when you share your pics and experiences on trips and about where you live. Maybe because I've never been to the east coast. Hope to visit soon!
Thank you for inviting me to visit your blog! Keep us posted!
P.S. Great bowling moves!
Love Bonnie
O did you enjoy Eat, Pray, Live? I only read three chapters. I went to her website, I was amazed how many women she has inspired.
Like her I found God later in life, I didn't travel far for spiritual growth. But I do have an amazing story how I got to know God and Jesus. Email me if you ever want to hear it!
Post a Comment