Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVED being home. Cute Chrislynn & Sophia picked me up from the airport. My cute Father always makes sure to be waiting below the escalators for me. I think there has only been two or three times he hasn't been there when I arrive. Once because he just had his heart attack and was in the hospital, the others because I had insisted he not make the long drive. He is always so willing to make the trek from Burley. He was in a show the night I arrived and cute Chrislynn and Sophia were waiting, just like Dad always does. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that Sophia getting so excited as I was coming down the escalators. I think she some how knew, she needed to over compensate in Papa Bears absence. Then we went to pick my Radik up from Temple Square (he arrived 10 hours b
efore me from NYC). Thanks to all those who gave us such good ideas on stuff for him to do. He really enjoyed SLC and was able to meet a Russian Sister Missionary too. Then we headed to Logan. I have SO many pictures, it's funny because thinking of the trip now, I'm wishing I would have taken more. I didn't get a picture with my cute Aunt Allyn and fam who let Radik and I stay in their wonderful home, while we were in Logan. :-( This weekend I'll try to post some slide shows of the pictures I do have though. This one is from feeding the ducks (growing up, Dad would always find ponds with ducks for us to
feed. He still does!) and fishing with Dad. I love my Dad SO much. I made him promise he would make time to take me fishing and golfing. I always feel like I don't get to spend as much time with him as I want, when I'm home. I'm so glad I did this because we had some special time together. I need to start doing this with everyone. I wish I could have spent more time with Mom (thank you for staying up and chatting with me that last, late, late night we had) and the munchkins including Bree and Trav (I'm glad we were able to car pool together) and my Aunt Lee and so many of my dear friends (Peasha, Em and Carrol :-( I'm so bummed!). I've decided I just need to come home more often to just spend time and catch up with everyone. Radik is trying to make plans for us to visit again in August. He loved Utah and Idaho and my wonderful family SO much. I love them SO SO much too!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Father & Daughter
Posted by gizcallyomom at 6/27/2008 09:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We miss you tons already. Wish you were here forever. We enjoyed your visit. We also enjoyed having Radik here. He is such a nice kid. Love, Mom
your pictures look great and I am glad you had such a wonderful time with your family and Radik!
Oh Giselle. I'm so sad I missed seeing you too. I tried calling you the day you were arriving and going to Logan because I was there that day saying my goodbye's to Em...I can't remember if I left a message, but I figured you were on the plane. Poor fish. How fun that you got to spend that time with your Dad, you have such a cute cute family and you are all so loving towards each other. Those poor fish though! That picture of you on the rock is amazing by the way! AND...you look almost identical to Bree! That's amazing. And those poor fish...did you eat them? :0)
We miss you and sexy Radik. He is such a sincere and nice person. He's a keeper! Him and his body.
Wish I could touch his abs.
Aunt Lee
Post a Comment