Ah, Friday was the night to celebrate Feli's birth, friendship, c
upcakes, love and shoes! All while getting "Carried" away of course. I LOVED Sex and the City the Movie. I so could have done without the rated R scenes though. I had gotten spoiled being able to watch it on TBS. But, I did SO miss Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte SO very much and it was nice to see them on the big screen. ;-) The movie also got me thinking about the love in my life and how I really do need to get down to the "The Heart Of The Matter" and maybe it really is about forgiveness... Eeee! It was a fabulous night! We ended up with a great group of sexy ladies (seriously, love love LOVE these ladies!). We put on our sexiest shoes, enjoyed a birthday din din with Feli and then headed to the movie with cupcakes in L's purse! I haven't worn heels since I hurt my back. Goodness, I think its almo
st been two years. I decided to go big or go home and buy some heels (had given all of mine away so I wouldn't be tempted with a hurt back). The sexy pair I bought weren't even that high but it was still a big deal for me. After telling the sexy ladies that I had forgotten how to walk in heels my cute friend L, with the look of a complete broken heart said, "You never forget." She is too cute (and of course won the award for the sexiest shoes of the night) and she was right, I hadn't forgotten!
upcakes, love and shoes! All while getting "Carried" away of course. I LOVED Sex and the City the Movie. I so could have done without the rated R scenes though. I had gotten spoiled being able to watch it on TBS. But, I did SO miss Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte SO very much and it was nice to see them on the big screen. ;-) The movie also got me thinking about the love in my life and how I really do need to get down to the "The Heart Of The Matter" and maybe it really is about forgiveness... Eeee! It was a fabulous night! We ended up with a great group of sexy ladies (seriously, love love LOVE these ladies!). We put on our sexiest shoes, enjoyed a birthday din din with Feli and then headed to the movie with cupcakes in L's purse! I haven't worn heels since I hurt my back. Goodness, I think its almo
st been two years. I decided to go big or go home and buy some heels (had given all of mine away so I wouldn't be tempted with a hurt back). The sexy pair I bought weren't even that high but it was still a big deal for me. After telling the sexy ladies that I had forgotten how to walk in heels my cute friend L, with the look of a complete broken heart said, "You never forget." She is too cute (and of course won the award for the sexiest shoes of the night) and she was right, I hadn't forgotten! Carrie: "The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun." I LOVE this quote. To be honest though, single... dating... married... ALL us ladies, really do need really special shoes to make our walk a little more fun. ;-)




5 comments:
You are seriously one of my favorite people! I'm feel so lucky to be related to you. I admire you and your life. Your goals and your strenght. Honestly, you're my hero! I love you.
Hey Sissy! Wow, to be Erica's hero
is pretty amazing. She's pretty amazing herself if you ask me. I loved your post like always. I admire you and your morals too.
Love you tons. Mom
Giselle, your like reading an inspirational book. I love your posts. Never stop girl.
LOVE YA!
p.s. 2 questions: What size shoe do you wear? Do you share?
;0)
It looks like you guys had way to much fun! I would have loved that! I'm glad you are enjoying life as well as shoes-yours are super cute by the way!
aw this was so much fun. I cant wait to see your new hair cut on Monday! Love your blog and the music on your page!
Post a Comment