SWEET HOME IDAHO!!!
Things have been crazy, "tying loose ends up" with a pretty bow of course. I'm having second thoughts about the 5 week summer class I'm taking. It is SO fast pace and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! But, my professor has been so great. I think I have a girl crush on this lady. She is SO amazing and SO passionate about what she does. So GREAT! I'm flying home tomorrow after work for 9 days and am SO excited!!! The "breeze" has returned with a little stronger of a wind this time and he will also be flying in for the visit! Which will make things extra special. SO excited!!! I'll get to see some of my cute faced friends and some with new little munchkins!! SO excited to see my family and some of my fam that I haven't been able to see since FOREVER!!!!! Granddad's, Dad's and Richie's Lyric productions! Bree's Wedding!!! MY little munchkins!!!!!! Logan Canyon, B-town, Oh, how I can't wait to eat my mom's yummy food, see her beautiful face and lay on my parents' couch!!!! Ah, I love the way my parents' house smells and feels. There really is no place like home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my plum purple slippers this morning, clicking my heels before work. SO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
"There's no place like home...there's no place like home..."
Posted by gizcallyomom at 6/13/2008 01:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute slippers!
Have a safe trip back this way! I can't wait to see you and meet the someone special! :)
No fair that dad and everyone in Logan will see you today and I can't see you til Saturday. Can't wait for Saturday! Mom
Aw, I hope you are having a fabulous time in Idaho! You are going to have to tell me everything about it when you get back.
How exciting! I am excited for you, I just wish I was able to come home the same time so I could see your cute face!!! Have fun and give your fam a big hug for me. Love ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment