My Aunt Nancy, Cousin Erica, her husband Ryan and their little one Sam came into town. Richie and Chrislynn drove down with the kids so we could all spend time together. I was able to spend some one on one time with lil' Richie and Sophia on Saturday which was SO great! Sunday morning lil 'Richie found some candy corn in my room. Which he called corn beans and thought they were mmmmm mmm yummy. I love how he would take little bites of them! It was so great spending time with family and I was able to have an older brother Richie heart to heart which I always very much appreciate. ;) I LOVE these guys SO much!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Family & Treats!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/22/2008 11:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so dang cute! Oh, I love him so much. I miss him terribly. I'm glad I get to see him in videos and pictures. I like the way he eat the candy. (Tiny little bites)
Love, Mom
That was me not Aubrey. Having two google accounts, one for me and one for Aubrey gets kind of confusing.
Mom
When I was watching that, I was thinking about your mom and how much she must of loved those videos!! So cute, so precious!
Post a Comment