Yesterday was such a random, crazy, busy day but I won the firm's baseball tickets for the night (Nationals vs. New York Mets!) and at the very end of the day (thanks for being willing to go SO late to the game John!!), I was able to meet up with a really good friend from home, John Jacob. Which was SO wonderful. He was just in town for a few days, so it was a treat to be able to see him. There is something about good friends from home that just make you feel like "good times never seemed so good"! John Jacob is SO great!!! He's got a beautiful family and is moving along incredibly with school and his career! John I wish you all the best and am so thankful for your perspective on things! Since you didn't get to hear it at the game, I'm adding "Sweet Caroline" with this post.
Friday, September 19, 2008
"Good times never seemed so good!" ;-)
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/19/2008 08:29:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ruth Giselle Call, I'M EXITED TOO! I can't wait 4 u & Radik 2 come & 4 Halloween. I heard u were thinking of The Adams Family. Great idea! Well, you're a good planner. I'm sure you'll think of something cool.
Love u Sissy
How wonderful that you get to see people from 'home' once in awhile!
If I knew the bottles of peaches wouldn't break, I would totally send you some! :P
You look wonderful!
The first comment was from me, Aubrey!
Hey Sis, I'm glad you got to see John. I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Can't wait for the 30th!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment