I was cleaning out my SanDisk the other day and came across some videos I took of little Richie when Richie and Chrislynn were in the hospital for Sophia's arrival. This little guy has been dancing since I met him. He cracks me up because he has SO much rhythm and changes his moves and facial expressions to fit the genre of music he is dancing too. When my friend Aruni and I go out dancing we always do a little shout out for Little Richie (she was able to see his moves when we were in the back of Richie and Chrislynn's car and he was sitting next to us in his car seat) and attempt to do some of his moves!
So, to borrow a few words from Harry Belafonte:
My nephew's name is Richie. I tell you friends I adore him!
When he dances oh, brother,
he's a hurricane in all kinds of weather.
You can talk about cha-cha, tango, waltz or the rhumba.
Richie's dance has no title.
Richie he's a sensation, the reason for aviation.
And you've got to watch it.
When he wind up he bottom, he go like a rocket.
Richie dances calypso. Left to right is the tempo.
And when he gets the sensation,
he go up in the air come down in slow motion.
Jump in the line rock your body in time!
Enjoy his dancing videos! I also threw one of him talking to Papa on the phone. He is SO cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown since then.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Richie's dance has no title!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/20/2008 10:31:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all...........my grandson is amazing! He does have alot of rhythm. I think it's amazing when you tell him to put NSYNC and he chooses the right one. He also knows all the words! That conversation he has with his Papa is the cutest language I've ever heard. I'm glad you captured those moments Aunt Sissy.
Mom
He is adorable! I love his moves.
Hey Sissy
Add www.raspberry-lemonade-boutique.blogspot.com to your Just Peachy list!
Thanks
THAT IS ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment