The Stand Up To Cancer Campaign is SO great!!! I love how SO many people have been getting involved. It just goes to show how many lives cancer effects. It's a beautiful thing when people join in together for a good cause. It gives me an overwhelming feeling of hope and reaffirms this crazy world has SO much good in it. This morning as I was getting ready for work the Just Stand Up music video to benefit the Stand Up to Cancer campaign came on. Ashanti, Beyonce, Fergie, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Mary J. Blige, Sherly Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Natasha Bedingfield, Keyshia Cole, Ciara, Leona Lewis, LeAnn Rimes and Carrie Underwood all got together to record this song. SO great! Every time I saw one of the Stand Up To Cancer commercials I kept making a note to go to the website and donate. This morning I finally did. I created a team too, I'll e-mail out an invite. When you open the e-mail you better be prepared to STAND UP! ;-)
http://www.standup2cancer.org/
Thursday, September 25, 2008
STAND UP TO CANCER!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/25/2008 08:12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You amaze me little girl! I love you so much and I'm so glad you care so much for so many things.
Mom
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
I'm so glad to see you supporting this wonderful organization. My very best friend, and old room, was a part of the PR team that put the event together. It was incredible hearing about his experiences, and the progression of the show. And it was such a success!
Anyway, thought you would appreciate. Love you! xo
Post a Comment