I LOVE this! I can't believe how much Tina Faye and Sarah Palin look alike!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Lipstick Jungle
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/14/2008 08:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE this! I can't believe how much Tina Faye and Sarah Palin look alike!
Posted by gizcallyomom at 9/14/2008 08:25:00 PM
6 comments:
Giz, I will be in DC Thursday and Friday for interviews. Are you up for dinner on Thursday?
John
Ryan and I watched this and we laughed so hard!
Don't forget you belong to me come Saturday. I am dying to see you and have you meet little Sammy!
Love you,
Erica
It was funny! Hey have you received your package? I sent a package to your mom after I mailed yours and she already got it
Sorry
I just read your comment on my blog that you had received the package. Well if any of your friends like them, please send my way!
That is true how she made herself look just like Palin and picked up all her mannerisms.
Mom
Speaking of Lipstick Jungle... Love it I so want that ginormous bed!!! Hope your well!
Post a Comment